Ah, buttercream, one if not the most used frosting for almost all decorations. A creamy and delicious icing, perfect to add in every cake, cupcake, macaron, cookie. Even as a filling! And because it’s a recipe that our Familia Enco has been asking for a bit, we have a surprise for all of you: Our own buttercream recipe! Which you can find right here.
First off, we have to introduce the buttercream ingredients to make it firm, creamy and with its special vanilla flavor. You are going to need:
- 8.81 oz of vegetable shortening
- 8.81 oz of margarine
- 8.81 oz of butter
- 35 oz of sugar glass
- 2 tbsp of vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp of Enco meringue powder
Once we have all your ingredients, we can begin preparing our buttercream. All you need it follow the next procedure:
- Begin by beating your vegetable shortening
- And add your butter at room temperature
- Incorporate your margarine into the mix
- And keep adding your sugar glass while beating
- Put 2 tbsp of vanilla extract
- And lastly, add 1 tbsp of Enco meringue powder. This will make your buttercream more stable and help it resist high temperatures
And your buttercream is ready! Use it in any creation you want and enjoy its soft, creamy and delicious vanilla flavor. And another surprise: We’ll release a step by step video very soon. So stay tuned on our social networks to be the first to watch it.