Looking for a delicious and easy recipe to make Lemon meringue pie? And that is NO BAKE? Search no more! We have one right here that you’re going to love, decorated with our Enco meringue powder. Here we share with you the ingredients for the recipe:
- 3.5 oz of cream cheese
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 1 can of evaporated milk
- Half a cup of Lemon juice
- 0.25 oz of gelatin
- 1.7 oz of water
- 5.29 oz of graham crackers
- Enco meringue powder
Once you have everything set, just follow our lead to make your Lemon meringue pie.
- Mix your cream cheese, condensed and evaporated milk, lemon juice in your blender.
- Blend until it gets thick and gains consistency.
- Stop blending and add your gelatin with the water.
- Use a spatula to incorporate all ingredients together.
- Place your graham crackers with the melted butter in your mold.
- Spread it until it covers your mold entirely.
- Once it's done, add your mixture.
- Refrigerate from 3 to 4 hours.
- And decorate your pie with Enco meringue powder and the #1M tip.
- Give it an elegant touch with the blowtorch.
- And it’s done!
If you want, we also have a step by step video that you can watch right now:
Ready to prepare your own? Remember that you can get our Meringue powder and many more products at our Amazon store. Click here to visit our site!